Name of School:
Thabane High School
Petra Diamonds Kimberley
1. Tell us more about yourself.
I am a person who is spontaneous, kind, caring and an extravert. An individual who strongly upholds the value of education and with great qualities I have as a person. I am fond of influencing people in a good way to prioritise education, with that said I would, with confidence, entitle myself as a positive vector.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My Strengths are: I easily understand class, I am good in setting goals.
My Weakness; I am sensitive to criticism and lose hope easily.
3. What is your expected results that will you achieve for Maths and Science the end of the year?
My expected results for Math and Sciences, at the end of the year, are 90 % and 85 % respectively.
4. What are your career choices and goals set after grade 12? Future plans?
The career that I intend to do in future is being a medical practitioner and my goals after grade 12 is to go and study at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University.
5. What did you gain in the Maths Centre Projects, running in the school?
I have acquired various skills of mastering both Math and Sciences, and I have also learnt new, concise ways of answering exam questions for Math and Sciences.