Name of School:
Thabane High School
Petra Diamonds Kimberley
1. Tell us more about yourself.
I am a hardworking, dedicated individual, who always strives towards excellence in what I do. I like sharing knowledge and always try to find solutions to any problems I am confronted with.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My Strengths: Not stopping to learn and also sharing my Math knowledge with both teachers and learners.
My Weakness: Not resting enough from my Math activities.
3. What is your expectations on your learners’ results for Maths / Science at the end of the year?
I expect my grade 12 learners to attain an average of 70 % pass rate with at least one learner performing at level 7 (80 % and above) Other grades to perform at 50 % and above overall percentage.
4. What goals do you have set for the next 5 to 10 years? (Future plans)
To have an academically content knowledge. To built confidence in learners to do well in Mathematics as a subject.
5. What did you gain in the Maths Centre Projects, running in the school?
The importance of testing pre-knowledge in a form of pre-test and also giving learners post tests. Co-teaching with Mr. Willie Henning also helped me in my content knowledge.