Pescodia High School
Petra Diamonds Kimberley
1. Tell us more about yourself.
I am an innovative teacher and manager. I spent the last four years of my life developing managerial skills. I intend to complete my B.Ed Hon in 2 years’ time. I am looking for an opportunity to apply my creative problem solving skills.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My Strengths: I am very committed.
My Weakness: Time management is a challenge.
3. What is your expectations on your learners’ results for Maths / Science at the end of the year?
Grade 12 – expected 80 %, of the Physical Science learners to pass. I also expect 3 level 7 passes.
4. What goals do you have set for the next 5 to 10 years? (Future plans)
To become a great leader in Education.
5. What did you gain in the Maths Centre Projects, running in the school?
The Maths Centre Trainer always conduct valuable sessions with the Science teachers. Parental involvement with regard to duties to the school was addressed as one of the key areas of school development.