Name of School:
Pescodia High School
Petra Diamonds Kimberley
1. Tell us more about yourself.
I enjoy playing cricket and listening to music. I am very hardworking and I always strive towards success. I love talking to people from different cultures just to learn more about their beliefs. What most people don’t know about me is that I am an excellent chef.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: Problem solving, Discipline, Honesty, Patience.
Weaknesses: Over-talkative, Sensitive.
3. What is your expected results that will you achieve for Maths and Science the end of the year?
4. What are your career choices and goals set after grade 12? Future plans?
I plan to study towards a degree in accounting at an institution of higher learning. I plan to become an aspiring chartered accountant.
5. What did you gain in the Maths Centre Projects, running in the school?
Maths Centre widened my knowledge in Maths and Science. When the Math Centre Trainer conducts classes at the school, he makes sure we all understand that specific topic by laying a solid foundation.