Name of School:
Pescodia High School
Petra Diamonds Kimberley
1. Tell us more about yourself.
I am teaching Grade 12 and Grade 10 Mathematics.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My Strengths: Content knowledge.
My Weakness: Perfectionism
3. What is your expectations on your learners’ results for Maths/Science at the end of the year?
Grade 10 – 75% pass and Grade 12 – 70% pass.
4. What goals do you have set for the next 5 to 10 years? (Future plans)
More learners to do pure Mathematics. Better achievements in Maths.
5. What did you gain in the Maths Centre Projects, running in the school?
Different methodologies to teach topics.